The BPAA Small Market Committee will assist with elevating the top-of-mind awareness of the small bowling center market's unique needs and increasing membership penetration into this ever-growing segment of the bowling industry.
This group will assist the BPAA Executive Director in developing, improving and maintaining the best possible relationships with the small bowling market and in developing ways to better respond to their unique needs.
The duties of the Small Market Committee are as follows:
- Each member is to actively participate on the committees on which they have volunteered to serve.
- Report activities of their respective committees, task forces or boards to the Small Market Committee.
- Report any Small Market Committee recommendations to their respective committees, task forces or boards.
- Advise BPAA on the development of programs and services that would recruit and retain small bowling centers into BPAA membership.
- Offer general advice and direction related to relationships between BPAA and small bowling centers.