The BPAA Social Media Committee will assist member centers and BPAA in understanding social media and how it can be used in today's marketplace
Our Goals are:
- Make bowling more visible to the public.
- Create more conversations about bowling in social media.
- Monitor/analyze BPAA’s use of social media in communicating and engaging BPAA member centers as it relates to BPAA member benefit programs, education and events.
To this end the committee will:
- Foster ideas to help member centers use social media within their center.
- Work with other committees as well as BPAA staff to provide discussion and research on social media trends and policies that aid in the development of tools for member centers to implement.
- Advocate ways in which BPAA may better utilize social media for member benefit programs, educational opportunities and marketing, thereby, increasing member participation on BPAA-related social media sites.
- Forward Social Media learning opportunities at Bowl Expo, Summit, Regional conferences and within Education Department platforms.