GOVERNMENT AFFAIRS COMMITEE CHARGE
The BPAA Government Affairs Committee is assembled to assist in developing and implementing a strong national government affairs strategy for BPAA. The duties of the committee are numerous; however, the most prominent of those duties are:
- Developing a national government affairs strategy for the association;
- Working with the Executive Director and the association’s government affairs representative on implementation of that strategy;
- Developing the association’s stances and opinions in concert the BPAA’s Board of Directors, on various government affairs issues;
- Fundraising activities related to B-PAC (Bowling Proprietors Political Action Committee);
- Recommendations on the distribution of B-PAC funds in concert with the B-PAC policy.
- Communications to members related to BPAA’s government affairs strategy and B-PAC strategy;
- Offering general advice and direction to BPAA on national government affairs issues.
- Monitoring Michael Best Strategies and their related activities.