The BPAA Tournaments Committee is assembled to assist the International Bowling Campus in developing and maintaining an effective schedule of tournaments, which are intended to increase our members’ profitability options, as well as the betterment of bowling. The duties of the Committee are numerous; however, the most prominent of those duties are:
- Advising all parties concerned (BPAA, USBC, IBMHOF) on how BPAA’s tournaments can best be run to profit BPAA members
- Offer specific advice on the best ways BPAA can administer, or assist in administrating all relative aspects of any campus based tournament that will benefit BPAA members
- Scheduling of local, state and national tournament dates;
- Assist the Executive Director and staff in developing and implementing a national tournament.
From time to time, committee members may also be asked to:
- Participate in the on-site management of national tournaments
- Offer general advice and direction related to BPAA’s tournaments and future tournaments.