Bowl Expo is the bowling industry’s premier annual convention and trade show featuring exhibits with a wide array of products and services. The convention includes numerous interactive seminars and “how to” workshops, educating proprietors in the latest tools and technology to improve their profit margins.
Date: June 29 - July 3. Trade Show July 1 - 2.
Location: Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center
Expected Attendance: Approximately 2,000+
Audience: Bowling/entertainment center owners, operators and their management staff, BPAA members, EBPA members, IBPSIA members, all branches of the U.S. Military, BPAA Board and Committee members, USBC representatives, PBA members and our industry partners.
Benefit Line: Exhibiting at Bowl Expo provides significant exposure to the bowling industry.
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit at Bowl Expo
- Over 2,000+ qualified buyers attend the show
- 90% of attendees are owners and/or senior management. Real decision makers.
- 75% of attendees purchase right on the show floor
- Multi-Unit and FEC Owners with large buying power
- Bowling is growing in the United States and other countries