Motivating, Managing, & Mentoring 5 Generations in the Workplace...including those pesky Millennials!
Tuesday, October 29th 4:15PM - 5:45PM
Successfully Blending the Five Generations currently in the bowling workplace can be a tall order. Your leadership is essential in assisting all employees to better understand one another. An open and positive workplace culture tends to increase profitability when communications are open and the sharing of ideas is encouraged.
This interactive presentation covers strategic methods of improving employee morale, improving operational efficiency, increasing employee retention, and improving employee productivity; how to find it, how to harness it, and how to keep it.
- Increase employee retention, inclusion and attract new candidates
- Grow overall workplace communications, productivity and increased revenue
- Improve employee/management engagement of each generation and cultures
- Discover the workplace needs, wants and aspirations of each generation
- Identify the 7 most powerful actions we can take to improve employee engagement, workplace culture, grow communication, and cooperation with all generations (based on my four-year survey)