Implementing Profit Centers (10201E)-
In this course, participants learn implementation strategies for ancilary revenue sources.
Course Lessons and Objectives:
Lesson 1: Measuring Profitability of Revenue Centers
- Assess the profitability of current revenue centers, using square foot analysis.
- Understand factors to consider before implementing attractions.
- Research basic requirements needed to implement popular entertainment attractions.
Lesson 2: Attractions Implementation & Operations
- Calculate Cost of Goods Sold in relation to sales revenue, square footage and profitability.
- Identify factors to consider when implementing an entertainment attraction.
- Understand the importance of "playability" for the attractions you wish to implement.
- Narrow your selection down to what will work best for your center.
- Appreciate the importance of having a well-trained staff to ensure the maximum level of success with implementing a new attraction.