Attitude Changes Everything
Presented By: Sam Glenn
Tuesday, January 17: 10:30 - 11:45 AM
If there is one thing for certain in life, it is that our attitude plays a role in everything – both personally and professionally. Today, Sam Glenn is considered one of the leading experts on the subject of “attitude”, having written more than 30 books related to this subject. Attitude Changes Everything offers an enlightening, entertaining and educational exploration into how our attitude works, what creates it and feeds it, how to keep it healthy and finally how to use your attitude to create positive experiences and stories in life.
This keynote breaks attitude down into 4 primary components
- Adjustment – how to adjust our attitude and keep it headed in the right direction.
- Instillation - what makes our attitude function so it works and rewards us.
- Application – how to partner your attitude with your skills and efforts.
- Impact – how to measure the impact of your attitude.
Sam will highlight some of the following learning points:
- How to strengthen your attitude with resilience in times of change, challenge and uncertainty.
- How to manage negative thoughts and encounters with others.
- The number one source for infusing your attitude with positivity
- How to author unforgettable stories and experiences for yourself and others with your attitude
- How to reduce stress, fatigue and the blahs with one simple 30 second trick.