Team Synergy (10402L)-
All of the instruction and work you have performed in previous courses within this BPAA online program apply to teams: managing employees, conflict management, customer service standards, performance management, etc. As a leader, you will need to establish team goals, roles and responsibilities.
Course Lessons and Objectives:
- Distinguish the key differences between a group of people and a team.
- Garner team input to establish effective goals.
- Assemble a winning team and boost synergy to set and accomplish goals.
- Recognize the variety of roles at play within teams at your center.
- Improve communication within your team.
- Lead productive brainstorming sessions.
- Enhance the effectiveness of team decision-making by implementing learned techniques.
- Understand and recognize sources of team conflict.
- Coach your team to resolve issues internally.