Effective Delegation (10105S)-
In this course, students will learn the basics of effective delegation and, hopefully, recognize the potential benefits.
Course Lessons and Objectives:
- Understand the principles and benefits of effective delegation.
- Realize the drawbacks of not delegating.
- Analyze the factors behind why delegation succeeds or fails.
- Recognize the four employee types, and how they relate to delegation.
- Understand the four rules of delegation.
- Incorporate the 10 principles of effective time management.
- Implement the basics steps to effective delegation.
- Create goals and a success plan for each delegated task.
- Manage the delegation process, including constructive feedback to employees.