Promoting Sales Outside the Center (13250MS)-
Students will learn best practices for creating sales opportunities outside the center, using telemarketing techniques and in-person meetings.
Course Lessons and Objectives:
Lesson 1 - Goal Setting
- Specify your current outside sales promotion activities.
- Manage supply and demand as it relates to your center’s inventory.
- Establish future goals based on history and inventory.
Lesson 2 - Lead Generation
- Recognize an internal source of leads.
- Tap into existing resources to generate leads.
- Develop outreach efforts to promote sales outside the center.
- Generate leads through social media networking outreach.
Lesson 3 - Closing the Sale, Effective Strategies and Post-Event Follow-Up
- Decide the method of closing a sale close based on the client/prospect and product.
- Utilize direct-booking tactics to effectively close a sale.
- Implement sampling strategies to help close more sales.
- Maximize sales by utilizing a post-event follow-up method.