Navigating and Reducing Customer Complaints (16102CS) NEW COURSE
In this course, students will learn how to utilize methods and approaches in navigating through and reducing customer complaints.
While taking this course, you will learn how to:
- Gain knowledge of the customer complaint phases
- Understand that there are different customer mindsets
- Know how to identify the different customer mindsets
- Create a plan to reduce customer complaints with proper follow-Up
Lesson 1 - Customer Complaint Phases
- Identify the methods of the phases in navigating through customer complaints.
- Describe how you may have utilized the phases in navigating through customer complaints in the past.
- Apply information you have learned about the phases in navigating through customer complaints within conversations at your bowling center.
Lesson 2 - Customer Mindsets
- Experiment with techniques you have learned about customer mindsets.
- Identify key behaviors, concerns and actions associated with customer mindsets.
- Interpret the various customer mindsets and determine how you will manage their needs when presented with an opportunity to navigate through and reduce customer complaints.
Lesson 3 - Customer Complaints and Follow-up
- Recall common customer complaints.
- Categorize the types of customer complaints.
- Investigate your bowling center processes and/or procedures for reporting and following up with customer complaints.
- Develop a collection of phrases and best practices that fit your personal style to quickly navigate through and reduce customer complaints.