What People REALLY Think About Bowling and Your Center!
Presented By: Bill Thiel & Kandice Durden - Cox Media Group
Monday, January 23: 9:15 am - 10:45 am
The bowling industry recently commissioned research conducted by Cox Media Group revealing some insights you don’t want to miss. With the goal of measuring perceptions and influencers of bowling consumers and potential consumers, this research helps identify behaviors and motivators among frequent bowlers and those who bowl with less frequency.
You don’t want to miss this opportunity to learn what people really think about bowling and what opportunities exist for you and your center.
Join Bill Thiel, Sr. Research Director, and Kandice Durden, Manager of Sale Research, from Cox Media Group Research and learn:
- Where do your customers really come from?
- What are the top occasions driving visits to your center?
- Which social media channel is most popular with your customers?
- Which offer is most attractive to your customers?
- What are the perceptions of bowling and your center?
- Does food and beverage really matter to your customers?